Sunday, June 2, 2013

Writers block unmasked


After ranting about how I was struggling to create content for my blog regularly, a friend whom I had met in one of the many events organised by BAKE ;the Kenyan bloggers forum responded to my blog with some nice counsel that I thought you should read.

Incidentally, I am not the only one who suffers from this blogging fatigue; James Murua an ardent blogger echoed my sentiments. potentash explained several reasons that could be causing my writers block. She mentioned  that the subject matter that I had been writing on had probably become boring **** that am not sure bearing in mind that I spent three hours talking about PR and Social media in a PRSK forum last week.

She however made an attempt to solve my problem by mentioning several forums that she had been deriving the inspiration to regularly blog.


Follow this link Writers block unmasked and see how my irregular blogging woes were solved.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy propecia online where to buy propecia and rogaine - propecia generic when